Monday, March 23, 2009

more playground fun













Michael had SAT testing today and it is about a 30 minute drive to get there. So the girls and I decided to enjoy the weather. We went to Chick fil a to play and have breakfast and then we went to Dublin Park to play. They ran and had a great time. I need you to look closely at the pictures, do you see the one with faith smelling her shoe. She got caught talking to a stranger twice so I had her set down. I told her I would post the picture of her looking in her shoe if she did not smile for me. We had a good time and I had time to read my book.
Faith thought laying on the dolphin was the best thing ever. When we left the playground we picked up Michael and then dropped the girls off at a friends so I could take Michael to the doctor. Guess what???????????? He is 5 foot 7.5 inches tall. He is only a inch shorter than me. It is not going to be long and he will be taller than me. He gets up every morning and wants to see if he is taller than me. Then we came home and did school and now we are fighting to stay awake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs