Monday, April 27, 2009

cards

I am trying to get ready for our move and I am trying to use the things I enjoy more often. I have enjoyed making cards for several years. Today I went through all my cards and made up 30 Thank you gifts for all of the people who have worked with my children this year. I was in tears several times looking through the cards. I remember working on Rob with one of these cards until after midnight. I remember the classes I was at when I made some of these cards. I remember who taught me to make the card or who I swapped cards with.
I was able to down size from 2 to 1 file cabinet. I decided it was time to get rid of all my old idea books and all my card fronts and all my paper work. I am hoping now that things are more organized I will be able to work on getting in there and working (making cards and scrapbooking) more often. I still have several things to do in the office but for now I am enjoying the fact that I have lots of goodies to give to friends.






























.

1 comments:

Becky Smith said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO recognize some of those cards. Good days, yes, those good ole days!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs