Friday, April 17, 2009

does your child throw fits?

Today we were leaving to go to the park and Grace pitched a great fit. It started with her getting mad that the baby was in her stroller. Then she wanted her bike and then she wanted to walk. So after we started walking she wanted her bike and I said NO. So for the next 30-45 minutes she pitched a royal fit. I wish I would have recorded it correctly or I would not have recorded it side ways. She cried all the way to the play ground and then stood as far from me as she could and just cried. I honestly was begining to wonder if she would ever calm down but I was determined not to give in. She did finally calm down and run to me with her arms out stretched and ready for a hug. I love moments like this, you know these moments that make you think you are loosing your mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs