Friday, April 10, 2009

Getting to know me

Do not worry, I am not sending anyone this to feel out. I started this blog mostly to have a place to send pictures to family and friends who do not live close by. When I received this Getting to know you in my e-mail this morning I thought putting it on my blog instead of forwarding it to 10 people.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3 What was the last film you saw at the cinema? fireproof
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ace of cake's, 7th heave an, law and order
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? oatmeal
6. What is your middle name? Dawn
7. What food do you dislike? Almost everything that is good for me
8. Who was your best friend when you were a child? Don't remember
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mini van
10. Favorite sandwich? Hot ham and cheese with mayo and dill pickle on the side
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying and ungratefulness
12. Favorite item of clothing? Pajama pants and a t-shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia if I could take my mom, anywhere with my husband right now, I would love to have even one night away just to talk with my husband
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t go by brands, it doesn’t matter to me. It’s what’s comfortable that matters to me!
15. Where would you retire to? No idea,
16. Favorite sport to watch? None, and I am the luckiest person ever because even my husband does not like to watch sports.
17. What is your biggest regret? Having the words obey taken out of my vows
18. Favorite place you lived? Germany, I have wonderful memories
19. What month is your birthday? December
20. Morning or night person? Morning, unless I am hanging out with friends and then I can be a night person
21. What is your shoe size? 11, I wish they would come up with a way to make your feet smaller
22. Pets? 1 Cat, 2 dogs and 4 kids
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? No
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A nun (I was not catholic) or a mom with tons of kids or a teacher. I got 2 of my 3 wishes
25. How are you today? Wonderful, the house is quiet
26. What is your favorite chocolate bar? Nestle crunch, snickers, peanut butter cups
27. What is your favorite flower? I wish I knew the name of flowers
28. What is a day on the calendar are you looking forward to? July 10, the day my husband graduated from WOC school
29. What is your full first name? Pamela
30. What are you listening to right now? Third watch
12. What was the last thing you ate? 100 calorie cupcake
32. Do you wish on stars? No
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I have no idea.
34. How is the weather right now? 56 degrees and cloudy, but I think it will be pretty later
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No one but it will be my mom or my neighbor
36. Favorite soft drink? Mountain dew, I am totally addicted, I did have a dr pepper the other day and that was wonderful
37. Favorite restaurant? O'charleys soup, zaxby's chicken tenders but I LOVE KFC most
38. Real hair color? Red orange blonde, oh I think some call it strawberry blonde with specks of gray
39. What was your favorite toys as a child? I do not remember playing, I should ask my mom
40. Summer or winter? Summer
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Tea
43. What are your hobbies? Scrap booking, making cards
44. When was the last time you cried? Not in the last couple of days but it does not take much, came close last night when I saw all the boxes packed at a friends house
45. What is under your bed? Space saver bag of clothes I outgrew, telescope, cat hair
46. What did you do last night? Nothing much.
47. What are you afraid of? Being alone, not raising my children right, my loved ones and friends not knowing the love of God, not being the wife I know I should be
48. Salty or sweet? Salty and sweet, Pringles dipped in chocolate
49. How many keys on your key ring? one
50. How many years at your current job? 12
51. Favorite day of the week? Fridays if we have nothing planned for the weekend
52. How many towns have you lived in? 9 huntington, Barboursville, Pocomoke, new church, Hopkinsville, Hopkinsville, illeishem, oberzenne, huntsville
53. Do you make friends easily? I think so, but lose them just as fast!
54. Favorite vacation? Williamsburg last summer because it reminded me of my honeymoon, because we spent time with the kids and visited friends
55. Gifts I enjoy receiving? Stationary, willow brook figures, when my dh cleans the house

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs