Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heritage Girls

I love American Heritage Girls. To learn more about American Heritage Girls follow this link: ahgonline.org
This is the first year I have been able to help. I am teaching Hope's class. I am not very good at it but I love the kids. Grace is a honoree pathfinder. She gets very upset if she does not have her shirt. Today the Explorers throw a party for the troop. The girls had games and animals and food. Yes that is me feeding someone else's son a sugar stick. Faith has the best teachers in the world. They have been so generous with there time and talent over the last 4 years. Our troop number is 3110, can anyone guess why it is 3110. It is because we use Proverbs 31:10. A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman-who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs