Friday, May 29, 2009

I have messed up my computer and so I do not have internet at home. So this will be brief. Rob is doing well. He will be coming home this morning once infection control comes in. I have to tell you I am counting the minutes until he is our house and I can watch him. But the thought of changing his packing scares me. Not just how gross it is but the pain part, the infection part and the gross part. Home health will come out once a day to do it. Please continue to pray for us, pray that he will be able to rest when he gets home. Pray that I will be able to turn his paperwork in for work and pick up his meds and get groceries and get whatever else we need today. Thank you so much angela for keeping my children today so I do not have to worry about them. Thank you to all of the people from our home church who have called and visited, you have made us feel loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs