Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Last 20 minutes

What did I do in the last 20 minutes? I cracked 7 good eggs; I cracked a rotten egg into the 7 good eggs. YUCK, GAG!!! I called a friend to say how did you tell me to check if an egg is bad, and I wish I would have listened sooner. Then I tried to mix 4 cake mixes with my mixer and had to pour it into a bigger bowl not made for my mixer. Then after pouring it into the pan I realized the bottom had not mixed well and had to put it back in the bowl and then clean out the pan. Then clean all of it up. Then I put the mix back in the pan after mixing it well and put the pan in the oven. Unload and load dishwasher. Then wipe off counters and wipe out sink while talking to another friend. Now the cake is in the oven, the kids are settled and I am going to set and rock the baby. And in 20 minutes I will pull the cake out of the oven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs