Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 8 with dad away

We are doing good. Busy and I think that helps alot. Everyone is doing okay. Grace is struggling, she talks about daddy all the time. This was her conversation last night:
mommy, i am not tired, i need daddy, hope is a sparkie and i want to be a sparkie and i have too many tears (honestly her shirt is soaked) and i need daddy, and i want to be a spark but I have no BM to put in the potty, faith does not put BM in the ...potty, no she does not have any. I need the lights on, I am not tired. now she is crying for her daddy in bed and telling me he is not coming home forevvvvvvvvvvver

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow. That's gotta be rough. Praying that God will bring peace to your little girl about her daddy. Praying for protection againt satan's wiles while your hubby is away and that He will bring your hubby home safely. God bless you all.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs