Friday, January 22, 2010

5 question Friday

My Little Life
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy? To me I can not wait to see my kids have babies and play with them. although I wish they would stay little forever

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
my son, every morning before breakfast

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
yes, i dream of delivering babies at least once a week and when DH is deployed I have lots of nightmares

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
not now, I have played flute and cello but can not read music

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I would love to own a bakery and have my husband work with me. we work well together and I love to bake. I am not great at it but I love doing it


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh, a bakery! That would be fun! And...a delivering baby dream?! That's a great one!! Loved your answers!

Mama M.
My Little Life

CM said...

Delivering babies??? That's quite an interesting dream. Do you mean like birthing them yourself or like a nurse helping to deliver a baby?

A bakery, now that sounds fun but oh, would I be eating the profits!!! :-)

Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs