Friday, January 29, 2010

new things on my blog

There is a blog I have been reading for months and would love you to visit. Besides the prize that is being offered for using mr.linky I love this blog. I love reading about there adoption stories. Aout how much faith they have in God. I love reading his magazine and his tutorials. I also installed a new comment section. This allows my viewers (friends) to talk to one another and me to comment back to you. I have been trying for weeks to install it and was not doing something right. I think I finally have it right.


There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.
MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!


 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs