Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

Friday Follow

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? I have no idea but I have to say I love reba and the lady off of Pretty woman for there red hair. I know I am weird and can not remember actresses names.


2. Did you ever go to summer camp? I went to church camp for years and love it.


3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?nugs, liars and word of a new deployment


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? not being honest and admitting where I want to go for dinner, not wanting him to spend money on me for holidays but then getting upset that he does not


5. What is currently your favorite song? He lives, My entire Praise and Worship CD. I turn it up in the van and sing like a crazy person

Now head over to Mama M and see how she answers these questions and how she came up with them.









 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs