Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday

Friday FollowExtreme Personal MeasuresThis week Frugal Friday is something I have been thinking about for a while. I love childrens clothing consignment stores. I love to shop at thrift shops. I love yard sales. But you know what? I also love Gap and childrens place just as much. We recently moved I know you know, it is all I talk about and we live in the middle of no where well kinda, wal mart is 15 minutes away, a mall is 25 and target is even father. There is a Dollar General about 2 minutes from my house so I find myself there all the time. One day I saw a little girls outfit and thought I would try it. So I put it on Grace and fell in love. I have gone back and bought her 5 more Dollar General outfits and we love them. I also have started making the girls skirts. Last week I made Faith and Hope a skirt and Grace a pillowcase dress. If you include the shirts I found on sale for $3.50 each I still did not spend $20 for 3 new church outfits for the girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs