Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting to know me


The questions..


1. Showers or baths? showers, although a nice hot bath and a book always sounds good.
2. Do you have any crazy urges? hmmmmmmm, urges no. but fears. I totaly freak out in the vehicle if someone is too close to me.
3. What is one thing we don't know about you? I have freckles. I am a SURVIVOR of being sexually assaulted my entire childhood by several people.
4. Exercise..love it or hate it? dislike it, actually it is not the excercise it is the sweat. I refuse to sweat and will stop anything if I begin to excercise.
5. Do you think you have a good body image? bad, I have my whole life. I was anerexic and now I am totally over weight.
6. Flour or corn tortillas? Do not know the difference but I do have the easiest recipe to use them to make chips
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? for eating I would say hard boiled (which I learned how to do yesturday, I had done it before but they never turned out this good)
Please play along, even if you do not have a blog please leave your answers in the comments. I really enjoy getting to know you.
Remember I am holding my first give away, to enter all you need to do is scroll down to follow me Friday and leave a comment.


 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs