Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zoo






I did not have my good lense so we did not get very many pictures of the animals. I do not mind because it encourages me to go back. It is only about a hour away. And the drive is all country roads. There was a road called pottery highway and I promise you we counted 75 potty shops and almost as many antique stores. I would like to spend the day just visiting all the little shops. We really took the time to enjoy the zoo, play the games they had for kids and talk about the animals. The cost was amazing with our military discount we got a membership for a year for $49. I could not believe it and now we can use that membership at hundreds of other zoos.





We went to the zoo, we love going to zoo's. I love walking around. I love animals.

1 comments:

The Beso Team said...

Dear Pam,

Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your peanut butter fudge recipe with ease.
Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/bake-up-summer-sweets

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs