Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting to know you Saturday



The questions..


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)? I will have to think about this

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it? Only been pulled over once for speeding and well I was not smart. I was mad because I was not but a couple over and the man was very jerky, it was on post. So when the kids asked if I was going to jail. I said NO HE IS JUST A RENT A COP. luckily he did not hear me but I instantly apologized and told them I was wrong

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet? my wedding dress

4. Do you whiten your teeth? no, but I wish I could and braces, braces are my dream

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"? panties for girls and underwear for boys. I normally just say panties

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go? Iraq, I dream about it constantly. In my dreams my husband sleeps in his tent and I am put in the basement of the PX with a football team (no worries there is nothing .... in this dream)

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs? If it a word here or there no because goodness I am not perfect but if it is alot then I just do not read it anymore.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....? Shampoo, but not my mountain dew, please no one take my mountain dew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs