Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
I hope I make it through this letter without falling asleep. I have to be honest and say I am feeling beyond bad because I have not gotten your care package out yet and I have not even been good about sending cards and letters. I promise to be better this week. Please know that we think about you daily and you are always talked about and just because you are not getting a letter daily does not mean we are not constantly talking about you.
We had a good day. The pancake breakfast went great. The girls had a good time and Faith is already talking about the new friends they made. One of the leaders said she asked Faith if she needed help (3 girls worked a table) and Faith said No, I can do it all by myself. She is so much like her mother.
We had a crazy busy night and my back is telling me about it. WE got up and folded four loads of laundry and then got dressed and went to the breakfast. We stopped at the store on the way home and picked up 3 towels. I am trying to stick to the plan and pick one up every time we go.
We came home and I put away the laundry, straightened the kitchen and vacuumed the house. Then dusted the living room. I finally got all the icing flowers into a air tight container and then hulled and put the strawberries in the freezer. Can you guess what Hope found, a green worm?
Can you guess what? Mama cat lets us pick up the kittens, it is amazing.
Baby I am so sorry but I have got to go to bed, please forgive me for not finishing this letter because I have so much to tell you but I am falling asleep and who knows what I will say. So I will just list out our day.
I have had a busy week, I have made several skirts and pillow case dresses. I have really enjoyed it but my back and neck are one solid mass. I think picking three buckets of strawberry has aggravated it. This was my today
>
>Wake up
>
>Fold 4 loads of laundry
>
>Take girls to pancake breakfast
>
>Stop by wal mart and happy to report I stuck to my word and picked up 2 new towels, our goal is to pick up a new towel of some sort every time we go and get rid of all of the ones with holes on it.
>
>Came home and put away laundry
>
>Straightened bedroom
>
>Cleaned up kitchen
>
>Dusted living room
>
>Vacuumed house
>
>Hulled and froze strawberries
>
>Put all those icing flowers in a container, they were on wax paper in the freezer
>
>Friend dropped off her daughter and looked at kittens
>
>SHE TOLD ME THE KITTENS HAVE FLEES, WHAT THERE MOM IS PROTECTED
>
>Dipped balloons in chocolate to make chocolate bowls
>
>Found a daddy long leg in the bathroom, WHAT?
>
>Cooked 20 POUNDS of taco meat (while trying not to trip on cat and dog)
>
>Fixed pizza and garlic bread for dinner
>
>Re cleaned up kitchen
>
>Made Grace another pillow case dress
Taught Faith a few basics on the sewing machine and helped her make a new dress for her American Girl doll.
>
>Saw a mouse on the back deck WHAT DO I DO?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs