Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letters to my Hero



Dear Rob,
I hope you got the rest you so wanted and needed. Can I just say you cracked me up when you sent those pictures today?
I love you babe and miss talking to you, I cannot wait for us to have a real conversation.
So how did I spend my day? I mopped our bathroom floor, I unclogged the toilet, I put away 5 loads of laundry. We got school done today.
I made chicken and fries for dinner. Actually I had Michael start dinner and I finished it. I am going to have to get back on track with the girls. They are starting to play and not go to sleep like they should.
Michael’s appointment got changed tomorrow so I will be home if you can come on line. PLEASE come on line.
Michael’s computer is acting wonky again. I swear it says it is done with school for the year. I think it can tell I am ready for summer vacation.
I think I will push them to keep working until the week we leave for vacation and then be done for 6 weeks. That way we all get a break. Who knows maybe I will learn to quilt during that time.
Guess what I woke up? Kittens, mommy has kept them out from my closet all day. I introduced one to curly but he wanted nothing to do with it. Then I saw him in my room sniffing one and then he walked away. So maybe we are okay.
I love you babe but I really need to go have a talk with your princesses who are giggling and you know a princess must have her beauty rest or at least there momma must hers. I love you.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs