Saturday, May 29, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
We have had a great day. We did not do school. I made and iced the sheet cake for church tomorrow and hopefully will remember to take it tomorrow. I wish I had thought to decorate it red white and blue.
I made four loaves of bread that turned out great. We had burgers for lunch. I made cookies for you and have a box ready to go out to you.
We had another rain storm today and guess what the kids went out and played. Hope was in one of my t-shirts and Michael was in his pajamas but I did not care. Faith came straight from the shower to play outside. They had a great time. I took a million pictures. I will admit that neighbors would stop and stare when they drove by. I am sure most of our neighbors do not even know we have kids. Grace walked out into the rain and came right back to the porch and said she did not want water in her eyes. But Michael talked her into it. I bet they were out there 30 minutes.
Thank you for calling this morning. I felt kind of sneaky hiding out in my room talking to you but it was nice talking alone.
I love you babe and hope when I wake up you are on line.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs