Monday, May 24, 2010

Military Monday

Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives
Since this is the first time I am posting for military Monday I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Pam and I am 32 years old or at least that is what my son told me yesturday so I am claiming it. I wonder how long I can pull it off.
My husband is in Iraq on his seventh deployment. Our duty stations have been Fort Campbell, Germany, Fort Campbell, Redstone AL, and we are currently at Fort Bragg NC. We have been here 3 months.
I am also hosting a give away, there is still time to enter right here.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Girl, I didn't know this was your hubby's 7th time!!! Thank you so much for sharing him with us to keep us safe!!! Thank you!!

CandaceApril said...

Wow--you are a real MilSpouse vet! My prayers are with you and your family for your DH's safe return! Thanks for stopping by the ArmyWivesLives.com Military Monday family blogger carnival.

Renee said...

Hello Pamela, Found your blog over at Provers yahoo group :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs