Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not me Monday again, It cannot possibly be Monday again. That would mean my husband has been gone over three weeks and I just cannot believe that I am going through another deployment.
Okay, let’s get started. First it was not my daughter who got stuck behind our couch while playing hide and seek and since my daughter would never get herself stuck and just stay there instead of telling someone she was stuck it was not me who made sure I took pictures of her before helping her out.
It is not me who has not taken her husband’s shorts out of the bathroom because it makes me feel like he is still here when I wake up in the morning. I have my act together better than that. My husband would also never leave dirty shorts hanging in the bathroom when he knew he would not be home for months to wear them.
It is not my children who leaves food on the back deck and has caused us to have a little mouse friend. Because for one I have taught them better and for second I always go out and check that they have not left anything out there.
This week when we were running late I did not stop at wal mart and let my children have donuts and diet Pepsi for breakfast. Not me, I teach my children to eat healthy and would never allow such a meal.
Because I am a safety freak and because I slip on any drop of water on in the floor it was not me who left a broken jar of yeast in the kitchen floor because I did not want to know what was broken. Not me, I would never ever leave broken glass in the floor. It was not me who 2 days later found a piece of that glass in my foot.
It was not me who went to the movies on post because it was only $2 a ticket and then spent $25 on popcorn. It was not the movie theatre that served us gross, stale, burned popcorn. They have to know that my favorite treat is movie theatre popcorn.
Because I always put my husband first it was not me who took time today to write and stamp and address 19 cards to my husband so I will be better about getting something out to him daily. I know where my priorities should be and make time daily to send him something.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs