Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 5


It's time for Thursday Five..where we post..


5 things that have made us..


Joyful


Excited


Grateful


Appreciative


Elated


or just plain


Happy


this week..
1. I am appreciative of my husband and all the other soldiers who keep us free so we can do things like pray in public, which we did yesterday.
2. I am elated that my son was able to get blood work yesterday without having to be held down.
3. I am grateful that my husband made it safely to his final destination and should not have to move around again.
4. I am joyful that I woke up to a straightened house and can enjoy the day doing things like strawberry picking.
5. I am over joyed that I got to use a webcam and see my husbands face yesterday and see that he is healthy.
6. Since Sunday was Mother's Day I have to say that I am elated that I am a Mother. Growing up I knew I wanted to be 3 things. A mother, a teacher and maybe a nun. I was not Catholic but the order seemed amazing. So I am a Mother, I home school which makes me a teacher and of course not a nun but the Army gives me that order.

3 comments:

mannmom3 said...

I am thankful..appreciative..etc..to your husband and all the soldiers too!

Thanks SO much for playing!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

trooppetrie said...

thank you, just being told thank you makes a soldiers year

trooppetrie said...

thank you. just saying thank you makes a soldiers year

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs