Sunday, June 6, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
I love you, I miss you more than I can explain. We had a good day. I could not remember when church started so we got there at 8:50 and I am glad because it started at 9. There were not as many people there as I thought there would have been.
We came straight home and relaxed all day. I even took a nap for the second day in a row. Maybe 20 minutes but it felt good.
The biscuits I made yesterday turned out great. I am going to make some more tomorrow to freeze. Only five more days until I go home, I can’t believe it. It seems so weird to go home without you. It is honestly making me kind of sad.
Tonight I was watching you tube soldier songs and Grace climbed up next to me. We set here for a hour listening to music and me singing before she fell asleep. I set here for another 30 minutes just enjoying it. I miss when they just lay there and let you smell them and feel there breathe.
Hope has something to tell you, can you guess what it is?
Everyone is in bed and I think asleep. SHOOT, I just remembered I did not take a picture of the kids today.
I love you babe and hope you are enjoying all these pictures of the kittens.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs