Saturday, June 12, 2010

Letters to my Hero

Dear Rob,
I wish I was on my laptop so I could send you pictures. I still can not figure out the wireless.
We had a good day. We ended up staying at my mom's house waiting for your mom to call. I finally called her about 5pm and she was asleep. She said she had to walk up a hill for the funeral. I told her we would see her at church. The kids played outside most of the day. They played with the neighboors goats and chickens and then when Oma got off work she took them for rides on the golf cart. They are tired and ready for bed. Did I tell you what I had for breakfast. I had a potato melt from Tudors. YUMMY, I could have eaten ten. I can not wait until the morning to decide if I will have a peppi or another potato melt.
We do not have any plans for tomorow except for church. I hope I can remember the way there. Then we will probably spend the day with your parents. We decided we will probably go to the camper on Tuesday. I can not wait to take pictures.
I love you and can not wait to talk to you again.

1 comments:

Blessing said...

Awwww.....I want Rob home to you too -:)
I miss my husband everyday, i wish there was a better way around these deployments and training.

Musings Of An Army Wife

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs