Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Letters to my Hero



Dear Rob,
We have had a great day. We went to Fuquay to the thrift shop and got some amazing deals. I got some great deals. I got something for you for our anniversary. All I will say is it will go in the back yard. I know you will be thrilled. Hope found this you horse that is about a foot tall. She spent $15 on the silly thing. Since she never spends her money I was willing to let her spend the money. They have a new store right next door to the big one. It is called little Angels.
We also stopped at the thrift store next to our house. I wish I would have taken more time to look around. They had all clothing for 50 cents a piece. The girls each got a pair of high heels which they lived in the rest of the afternoon.
We came home and relaxed. I got all the laundry put away and the suitcases unloaded. I have a few more things to hang up tonight and then we will be back to normal.
I got dishwasher soap made today. I think I made enough for about a month.
I love you. It has meant the world to me to be able to talk to you recently.
Oh yeah, I paid a stranger to weed eat and mow. He came by and asked if he could clean out the gutters and I said no but I need things weed eat. He was going to trim the bushes but I did not know where our hedge trimmers were and he did not have one. Do we own hedge trimmers?
Michael has counseling in the morning and I have to say I am looking forward to it. He has started picking the last week and it is stressing me. Yesterday when we were in BK a complete stranger came up to us and asked if he had infected mosquito bites. I was glad he did was willing to offer help but upset that it is so obvious. I do not know why but I wanted to explain that he picks and what that means. After counseling I am taking mom to a couple more thrift shops and then coming home.
I wish you could see these kittens. They are wild now. It is like I went away for a week and they grew up and became fun. Now that they are fun it is time to get rid of them. Yesterday I came home and they had pulled the table cloth of the kitchen table which meant they pulled off a brand new candle and broke it.
I love you babe and can not wait to talk to you soon. I love you
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs