Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for.
I am thankful for a husband who encourages me to stay home and care for our children.
I am thankful for children who still want to be near mom.
I am thankful for a son who laid his head on my shoulder tonight.
I am thankful for the Army, I know that sounds weird but if it was not for the Army I would not be the strong woman I am today.
I am thankful for friends who came to my defense when someone said things against me. You ladies made me feel normal and loved.
I am thankful that my children feel that it is okay to tell everyone they meet about Jesus dying on the cross for them.
I am thankful for these kittens that are now running around my living room. They make me giggle every day.
I am thankful for my front porch that gives me enough protection from the rain but still lets me see it and feel the breezes.
I am thankful for the baby birds in the front yard because they give me something else to take pictures of.

TheTarrPit

1 comments:

GlowinGirl said...

There is so much to be thankful for!! Little things that we take for granted, but isn't it wonderful what happens when we're actively looking for them? I've started counting to 1000 at Holy Experience on Mondays. It's a beautiful thing!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs