Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to know me

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? I would give anything to go back to Germany. We lived in a little town called Oberzenn before and it was so peaceful and clean and the people were so nice. The police did not even carry guns. Things were wonderful
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? hmmm, gloves in the summer. I can not stand being hot
3. Fried or Bake and why? baked, because I love to bake. The only thing I really love fried is chicken and I can never fry chicken like it should be
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? This is hard, I would definitely ask Patrick Swayze (I know spelling) to teach me to dance
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I did not read as a teenager.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. you are not really going to make me do this are? Okay, normals are CSI, Army Wives, Law and Order and the Unit. but the guilty ones are Gene Simmons and that teenage pregnancy show on MTV
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? Oh no, this one is bad. but it said " I am sex deprived for your freedom". Wrong I know but it is truthful
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? In my dreams the acrobat, that would be so much fun. But really probably just a clown


Getting to know YOU

5 comments:

K@ Third Time's a Charm said...

Haha your bumper sticker! I forgot about that one! And where you lived in Germany just sounds amazing!

http://readyonetwothree.blogspot.com

Mrs. S. said...

Ha ha love the bumper sticker!!

Khourtniey said...

What fun! I loved reading your responses.

Mei said...

HI! I just dropped by from GTKY Sunday! Great bumper sticker!

Whitney said...

I love 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom on MTV. The new season of Teen Mom start this Tuesday. I can't wait :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs