Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
These are the days (of my life) I want you home. The girls locked their bedroom door. So I called the agency to see if they had a key. They said they had several. They had no idea there was a lockable door. They said there must have been roommates living here before us. I hate to admit this but the girl’s bedroom window was unlocked. It saved me but I cannot believe I had a window unlocked.
Fencing went great. There were two other children there. They even got fully dressed tonight but the picture came out blurry. I will take my good camera next week.
Okay, do you need a laugh? So the head couch asked me what religion we are. Then she told me she thought I was related to one of her friends or something like that. Anyways, she thought we went to the Brethren Church. I cannot find much about them on line but I bet they were skirts. Yes, we all had skirts on.
After fencing we went to Wal-Mart and bought water bottles and back to school supplies.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you big news. The Amborski’s are coming down for the weekend. They called today and told me. They will be here Friday and leave Sunday. I have not told the kids yet because I know if something happens they will be heartbroken. I do not think we have much to do to get the house ready for company. OOHH maybe I can convince them to help me move around bedrooms. Then it would be done before you got home. I think we will go to the zoo or maybe the Special Forces museum on Saturday.
I missed talking to you today. I can’t wait for you to have better access to the Internet.
I love you babe and will be sure and take pictures tomorrow.
Pamela PETRIE

1 comments:

Robertamccormack said...

Hey Rob! Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you!!! Our family keeps you in our prayers. Thank you for what you do, my friend!!
Love ya!
The McCormack Family

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs