Saturday, July 17, 2010

Letters to my Hero



Dear Rob,
I love you and wish you were here. We have had a great day. We went to the Airborne and Special Forces Museum and then we went on post for a picnic and then to the movies. The kids have had so much fun and I honestly could have stayed up all night talking to them.
The museum was amazing. Honestly I learned a lot. We saw two different movies. I was really bummed because they do not allow flash photography. I almost cried because I wanted to take wonderful pictures of the boys.
Your dog played in the mud today. He could not even let his bath last one day.
Rob fixed the net around the trampoline and the bathroom sink and showed me what to use to unlock the bathroom door. Oh and he did something for you to. Do you want to know what it was? I guess I will show you a picture.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs