Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Letters to my Hero



Dear Rob,
I love you and cannot believe you have not been able to call today. For some reason I thought you were going to call.
We had a good day. The kids helped me make welcome home signs for the ceremony we are going to this weekend. I figure I can keep them for when you get home. It does get me more excited about you coming home. Speaking of you coming home I think it is time I take your shorts out of the bathroom and wash them. My first thought was HOW DARE HIM LEAVE SHORTS HANGING IN THE BATHROOM. But every day I look at them and it reminds me of you.
I got the laundry caught up and put away so I feel like I can relax a little. Our school stuff has not come in yet and it still has not been shipped. I am okay with it because it gives us a couple more days to relax.
I love you but it is almost 11pm and I still need to make sure the kids are asleep. I sent them to bed a little before 8 but then they refused to sleep so I had them get up and clean up and I think they are finally asleep for good. I do not know what is going on but we are not sleeping well.
I love you babe and PLEASE feel free to call me even in the middle of the night.
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs