Saturday, September 18, 2010

American Heritage Girls






We are so excited that we found a AHG group. The leaders and girls seem so nice. Last Friday they had a mother/daughter lock in. It was nice because it gave my girls time to meet the other girls and just play. They did mother/daughter facials. OOPS, there was not time for my girls to do mine.
Although seriously I may invest in some facial scrubs because my girls set there FOREVER. They made prayer journals and wrote down one prayer request and then had a friend right one. They decorated pillow cases and attached little bags to them so they can put there prayer request in there. They also did manicures on one another. Did you know that AHG has been around for 15 years so of course we had to have cake.

1 comments:

Em said...

Wow! I had never heard of AHG...very cool!


m ^..^

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs