Tuesday, September 7, 2010

cakes




I wish I could find the blog that I found this idea from to give proper credit, SHOOT I just remembered maybe it is on my blog somewhere. I will make you a deal the first person to find it will when a camera strap cover for FREE. Okay, I love making these cakes because they come out so pretty. But honestly they are pricey to make. That is until this week when my friend Amber made a smores one. This one is cheap and easy
1 yellow cake mix
1 can chocolate frosting
1 package of graham crackers
1 pack of mini marshmallows
a little bit of chocolate syrup for the top.
ooh so yummy. The next one I want to make is with colored licorce (how do you spell that) and then put jelly beans on the top.
Do you have any ideas of cute cakes that could be made without busting the budget.

BWS tips button

2 comments:

ashleyenderton said...

mmm that kit-kat and m&ms ones looks delicious!

Suzanne said...

I agree that it is a pretty penny to make - but OH so cute and yummy!! I made some and I got the idea from http://www.texasmonkey.blogspot.com/
GO and check her out! She is great!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs