Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving? Crying whining, someone saying STOP SINGING, slug bug, don't hit me. Can I have a drink? Do you have any gum?
No seriously, I listen to praise and worship music and honestly if you drove past our van you would think I was rockin out because my hands (or one at least) are up or I am clapping and really enjoying myself


2. What is your least favorite thing about fall? I cannot think about one negative thing except maybe the time change. I am a morning person but when I get up and it is still dark that is discouraging


3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Ooh man, this is so easy for me. First, it must have a wraparound porch and I mean all the way around. I want at least 4 bedrooms, a office/craft room for my husband and I and a bonus room we could use for school/fun. I also want a land for chickens and lots of room for kids to run and play. I also want a mega kitchen fully stocked with at least 2 ovens. I would love hardwood throughout. Now understand I do not need granite counters and fancy furniture. Just space for us to enjoy being together and someone place comfortable enough for others to feel at home.


4. Would you ever own a minivan? Yep, I have for about 8 years now. Actually we owned a plain and simple dodge caravan and LOVED it. Then 2 years ago we updated to a fancy Saturn Relay with all the bells and whistles and honestly I hate it. I mean I love the features but it seems like something is always broke


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? HMM, can I read everyone else's answer first? Honestly, sometimes I do. I get so excited. I rarely buy new clothes so it is a big deal. Now if I bought it from a thrift shop or yard sale than I definitely wash first
.


1 comments:

Allison C said...

I was new clothes because you gotta remember there are other people that try them on in the store and you just never know...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs