Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? This is a great time to ask, have you seen pumpkin spice hershey kisses in your area and if so will you send them to me? okay my favorite candy is a combo. Mix candy corn with peanuts. make sure you eat them at the same time and it taste like a payday


2. Do you fold your socks? no way no how


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? credit card debt, that men really do have a nothing box and when they say they are thinking about nothing they really are thinking about nothing


4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? he is hunky and I am fluffy, he is brave and I am weak, he can quote the Bible back and forth and I do good to find what I need


5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!) outspoken, shy (I am you just do not see that side) and strong

2 comments:

April R. said...

Absolutely love your answers. I never knew before this post that so many people don't fold socks. That was just never an option when I was growing up...and I guess it just carried that over to my family! And I completely agree with the credit cards...I put the same answer! Ha!

Cindy Swanson said...

What an awesome blog! This is my first visit, and I love it. I absolutely love the family portrait in your header!

Great answers--I especially liked the one about you and your husband.

Stop by my blog when you get a moment: http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs