Friday, October 1, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth) A cow costume, I loved it. I actually would LOVE to be the chick fil a cow. Can someone convince them to hire me just for the fun of it

2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven) Originally it was money, I was working full time and making decent money, my husband was making decent money. Our pay was dramastically cut when we went active. I guess the other thing is security of knowing I will have my husband here on birthdays and holidays and for the birth of my children.

3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where
would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl) This is hard because I would love to be able to take my husband away to lay on a beach with amusement parks close by because we love to play and relax. I would love to take my mom to Australia because I know it is a dream of hers. I would also love to get in a RV and travel the states for several months with my children and husband so that we could be together 24 hours a day. I know you are thinking that would be cheap but I want to be able to eat out 3 meals a day, and use dry cleaning instead of laundry mats and hire someone to clean out the RV at every stop and someone to drive so I can be with hubby.

4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think) Air Force because they treat you better, we have always told our son to go into the Air Force. He says he will never be in the military, it has really left a rotten taste in his mouth

5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
hmmmmm, Ham and mash potatoes and green beans with lots of gravy

1 comments:

Poekitten said...

I think RVing around the country is a great idea! I too would hate to eat out for every meal!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs