Friday, October 22, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday


This week’s questions are:

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Totally a early bird, I wish I could sleep in just once or twice. A couple of times I have slept in until 7am but normally I am a early bird. On the other side I have totally not been able to sleep recently and have been staying up until 11pm

2. What makes you jealous?
When my husband talks about how well he does at work. When people who do not want babies have them, when people on drugs have babies and I can not have babies.

3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? Almost done, I have been picking things up the last few months. I hope to be done with all shopping by mid November. I like to have December open for focusing on why we celebrate CHRISTmas


4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
fried chicken, mash potatoes, green beans with banana pudding and maybe chocolate cake


5. Where was your first kiss?
Is it bad that I do not remember. I want to say it was with a boy from my church but I do not remember, that is so very sad. Have I ever told you that my husband is the best kisser (is that a word).


Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.

2 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

Mmmm... fried chicken!

Pamela said...

Have you seen this book, http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Christmas-Helping-Children-Traditions/dp/1590520890/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1287774580&sr=8-5, it's a great book for December.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs