Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grace is 5, well a month ago

Yes, I know it was almost a month ago but I wanted to post the other pictures of Grace’s birthday cakes. We had a small celebration the Saturday before her birthday. She made cupcakes and icing and decorated them with sprinkles. Those little ball kind that kill your teeth and used a whole jar. Then on her birthday she had a small cake that she decorated the same. The weekend before we asked what she wanted to do and she said go to the zoo. My kids always get a choice, I can buy them a cake, make them a cake or they can make it. My girls always choose to make their own and I love it. They make sure to tell everyone that they do everything but touch the oven. I hope this tradition goes on for years. I need to learn more skills to teach them to really decorate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs