Thursday, January 13, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? This one makes me sound like a hypocrite, but my movie would be Practical Magic. It is not the movie but music. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up. I do not know why I love this music. The other movie is Mary Poppins, again it has to do with the music.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? My son saying “but you can’t punish me for that or I shouldn’t be punished for that”. He is killing me and I might lose it with him if he tells me one more time he should not be punished for something.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say? Honest, tired, mother, sympathetic, Christian

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? Please do not think I am nuts but my lifelong dream has been to deliver babies. I would love to watch a lady have a baby and I do not mean standing at her head. After delivering 5 children I would love to see what the inside really looks like. I would love to know how you know someone is dilated. The whole process is amazing to me. The weird part is that I do not want anyone in the room when I have a baby.

5. What is your one "splurge" item that you will always buy, no matter the cost? Mountain dew, love it, got to have it, need it. Seriously I am so cheap that I do not even have something fun to splurge on. I have a list of things I want but nothing that I have to buy.

2 comments:

Khourtniey said...

Pam you are like me.. My splurge is Diet Coke :)

And Ive always wanted to be a midwife or something similar too. Having had all preemies though now I Just get depressed seeing normal deliveries I dont know if I could do it.

Danielle said...

Hi, Just dropping in to let you know, I have an early entry form posted for a HUGE giveaway package! Worth over $400!
We Don't Have It All Together It's the top post on my blog.

And I would LOVE to deliver babies!!! LOVE IT!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs