Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday fill in

1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? Paying off debt, we have 2 being paid off in March and maybe more with income tax. Working on my relationship with my husband. I have to remind myself to be there for him and work on our relationship when he is home because I never know when he will be home.

2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? Grab a stack of cards and fill them out and get them ready to go in the mail over the next month. That way I am thinking about him and getting something accomplished.


3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? Learning to drive the Autobahn, I was determined I would never drive it and then I got pregnant and wanted to see a civilian doctor. It was amazing and so freezing.

4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? HA, does the banana clip from 20 years ago count; I am so behind the times.

5. What was the high point of last month? December was amazing; my husband was home for 2 weeks. I loved watching my family put up the Christmas tree. I loved spending time together.

Want to see what other military spouses have to see then check out Wife of a Sailor today.

1 comments:

Julie the Army Wife said...

I was never going to drive on the Autobahn either and then I got back from a Space-A flight and it was really the only option. I ended up enjoying it somewhat.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs