Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. This week we are doing our tax return. Trying to figure out how to spend that money is always fun. We know that most of it will go to curriculum for next year.
2. In 2 months my husband’s truck will be paid off.
3. We paid off one bill last month.
4. I think we are getting somewhere with our debt but it is going to take a lot of work. We did not get in debt over night and will not get out over night. I think this is a reminder to us to be careful daily with our income. My husband makes too much money for us to be in debt. I think we need to use it in a better way and be more grateful for the blessing God has given us.
5. I think I have my husband convinced to take the kids to the mountains again this summer and let me have several days alone. This time I am looking forward to it.
6. Last week we had a cattle truck crash behind out home and while the kids got to see bulls up close and Hope got excited because there were cowboys she also sadly had to see them dump about 30 dead bulls into a dump truck.
Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1 comments:

Simplegirl said...

Oh no that's so sad, about the bulls. I just feel for animals. I know what you mean with the debt thing, we are trying our best to get rid of ours, but like you wrote it doesn't happen over night.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs