Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve


This year we had a quiet New Year’s Eve. We let the kids stay up for I think the first time. Even I stayed up which is amazing. I never stay up.
We made homemade pizza. The kids love when we make homemade pizza. I have bought several pizza crust before but in the end it all comes back to the same thing, we prefer our homemade dough. My friend Becky gave me the recipe. It is super simple. It also makes great bread sticks.
1T yeast warm water 3/4 c hot water
2T oil
2T sugar
1/8 t salt
3 cups flour
Mix together and let rise for 15 minutes
Bake at 450 for 3 minutes and then take out and poke 3 holes and decorate (honestly I skip this step)

Bake 7-9 minutes
What a wonderful quick dinner. You can always add your left over chicken or steak from dinner.
Pamela

7 comments:

Marah said...

new follower from military monday blog hop.

i'd love for you to follow back.

http://diaryofadevildogwife.com

Jbhowell74 said...

Looks yummy! We really like our homemade white whole wheat crust too, but in a pinch, the premade "lump o dough" from Trader Joe's is pretty good too! I'll have to try your recipe later this week when I make lasagna pizza. :)

I hope you all enjoy the Chocolate Chip Cheeseball! I guess I have been living under a rock that I've not had or heard of it before. :)

Melissa R said...

Looks good, and I can't argue with easy recipes! :)

Congrats on all your Swagbucks, too! Every time I hit 450 I'm cashing them in. :)

Brandi said...

can't wait to try your recipe next time I make a Stromboli! thanks for sharing!

Shrinkingkenz said...

One word: YUMMY!

Taprilcrosier said...

hi dear,

thanks so much for linking up this week with the Military Monday blog hop! i'm so sorry i am just now getting back - but i'm happy to follow your blog now!!

enjoy your weekend :)
april

www.marineparents-blog.com

BLR Graham said...

Love that Pizza, hmmmm

Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration.

You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
{all moms welcome}

P.S. Have you ONE New year's resolution you can resolve? We are inviting you to share it here: http://olahmomma.com/momlounge/node/add/mom-musings, and choose the category Resolutions You Can Resolve 2011. Contributors' articles are featured.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs