Monday, January 10, 2011

Pray for me Monday

Today my prayer request is two-fold. First my husband is driving home on scary roads right now.
Second, I have a friend who is 32 weeks pregnant and already dilating, she is not feeling great. She is contracting and has thought her water is leaking all though the hospital says otherwise. Her husband is in PLDC and can not really get out of it. They are scheduled to move this weekend. Please pray that her body would relax and let this precious blessing stay safe inside for several more weeks. Pray for there move. It is just across post but a move is hard either way.
Pamela


Do you have prayer request, please link up at Home Grown Families. I would also encourage you to leave a comment here for my family to pray for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs