Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pray for me Monday


This week I ask you to pray for my friend Melissa’s dad. He fell on ice last week and is still in the ICU. HE has had brain bleeding. As of this morning they were going to let him set up and possibly have something to drink today. Please pray for him and for Melissa’ husband who is mostly at home in bed due to a back injury. I pray for strength for the entire family and for healing.
Do you have a prayer request, please leave it in the comments and link up at Home Grown Families.

1 comments:

Tiffany @ Home Grown Families said...

Thank you so much for linking up!
I will def be praying for your friend, her Dad and her hubby! She must be really stressed out trying to take care of everyone.
Tiffany

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs