Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. I am A child a God, a blessed person, a healed woman, saved and forgiven. A wife, military spouse, a mom of four and one baby in heaven, baker, a cook, a babysitter.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was I know I should have something good to say here but really it is not coming to me this morning. I would say letting my husband deploy and not lose it every time he does.

3. I feel prettiest when I am pregnant, I love being pregnant, I long to be the person who is huge and pregnant. I was with my first but I do not remember being big with the others. Actually I normally lose weight during my pregnancy and with my last I was in the hospital for 5 weeks and came out 30 pounds lighter. weird since I am never sick.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is fear, thinking about what is going on in my husband’s life when he is deployed, thinking about what needs done that week or who I have disappointed or let down. Praying, wishing it was praying more than anything else.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is fried chicken, mash potatoes, gravy, green beans with biscuits and banana pudding or chocolate cake.

6. The way to my heart is taking time to listen to me even when I am telling you something I have told you the story ten times before. Telling me about your day so I do not feel like I am the only one talking. Calling me for no reason other than to say hi .
7. I would like to take the day off from school today. It is already in the 60’s and my hero is off and this is the only day we do not have anything to do. So I would love to get out of the house and do something fun. But I hate to give up another school day. Oh the decisions in life.
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs