Monday, February 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. This week my friend visited from Missouri, it was amazing and I cannot believe that she was here and now gone. I woke into the room where she slept last night and wondered if it was a dream. It was so wonderful to have her visiting us.
2. Last week I made almost 200 cupcakes. We made 40 cupcakes for the father/daughter dance. My husband left the leftovers in the back of the van which turned out great because the next day we were driving to church and I realized I forgot the 50 cupcakes I decorated for church. It worked out but I was sad that we did not have the pretty Valentine’s Day cupcakes for church.
3. Today is Valentine’s Day and my hero and I have decided not to buy each other gifts but to take the time to go to the movies tonight. We never go to the movies together.
4. My husband played Farmville on his cell phone in church yesterday before church started and I about lost it. Tell me not to kill my husband today.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs