Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dish soap

I saw this trick on the doctors and honestly my first thought was there is no way this works. We always need more boo boo packs. So I thought I would try it. And since it is my girls who normally need ice I decided to use purple dishsoap. The process is easy. Pour dishsoap into a Ziploc and lay it flat in your freezer. Then when the boo boo comes just run to the freezer and pick up the pack. I love this because it does not get rock hard.
Do you watch the doctors? I try to off and on. But it is in the middle of our school day and sometimes the topics are not child friendly. I would love to take my kids to see the The Doctors as a field trip.
Pam

2 comments:

Christina said...

OMG what a great idea. And yes I watch The Doctors. I love that show.

Homemade Dishwasher Detergent said...

Good sharing

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs