Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Question Friday-late edition

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? (From@ThisDaddys_Blog)
Ankle socks are my favorite, knee socks with long skirts when I can find them.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! (From @momtodh)
My husband picked out my son’s and I picked out the girls. We did discuss it but not a lot. I actually had a friend help with names too.
Have I ever told you that my dad wanted my name to be gypsy dawn? So glad my mom did not allow that one.
3. What is your favorite type of weather? (From@TheSpunkyDiva)
Humid free, wind blowing, maybe high 70’s. AHH I can breathe but not be cold or hot and the breeze just makes me smile.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? (From Sandy at "Pardon My Dust")
I wish I could say 9 or 10 or 11. The reality is every time I get a chance to sleep in I still wake up no later than 7. I do enjoy getting up and tackling the day and then going back to bed for a few hours.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? (From Pam at "Troop Petrie")
WE have, it seems morbid, the guy kind of talked us into it when my brother In law passed away. My husband often jokes that we should have picnics on the property we own.
Pamela

1 comments:

Maria@PersonalizedSketches said...

I love reading lists and and question and answer type posts, cuz they are fun ways to learn a little about a blogger. I am like you on your #4 answer...I tend to wake up about 7am or earlier, even on my days off! (although, I when I was younger, I think that I could have slept in until 9 or 10...except with three kids that never happened :o)
 I am not able to send you an email through your contact me feature (for some reason our computer is not connected to that particular mail service on line). Please leave a short comment on my current post regarding your name being drawn for the flag art giveaway, if you are interested. If you are NOT interested, please email me at mgbotelho21@gmail.com, so that I can draw another name. Thank you so much :o)Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs