Friday, May 27, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day? No way, I think they say they do but do not. I think most military do not know the real meaning of the day.
2. What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend? My husband is not deployed, but the Army has decided he needs to leave at 4AM on Sunday for a conference. So today he took the kids fishing and then he is cleaning out the garage and working on yard work
3. What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners I would love to be able to sing, I love singing but the people around me look at me like I am some wild animal.
4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army hmmm, seriously probably the chicken
5. What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn That my husband is home right now would be the best. I have yet to find anything possible. Please know that I have never disliked any place until here. My daughter calls it Fort Ragg and we do not correct her

Pamela

1 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

I agree that most civilians don't know the meaning of Memorial Day.  It's sad isn't it?

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs