Friday, July 29, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? This is one of my biggest dreams in life. You see my hero never officially proposed (my fault not his) and I had all those good words like “obey” taken out of my vows. I would give anything to re do our wedding especially our vows.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most? Video games, MUTE or do not play around me. Oh and my dog cleaning his ummmm…. No way go outside and do it.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? Boys are wild and running and excited. Girls squeal and scream and have hormones. Hmmm, I think they are both about perfect and I would have 100 if I could.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? I do, although honestly I am too lazy to use it. I say lazy because unless someone does the research and says take this I would never know what to use.

5. Would you take family members children and raise them if they needed it? In a heartbeat, in a nana second, have you read my blog? My brother passed away when his baby boy was 17 months old. His mom never needed us to take him but I remember praying that she would know it was always possible. At that time I did not know her well and did not know how amazing strong she was. I have always felt like if someone needed help I would do it. I have also known if I needed it my family would be there for me.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs