Friday, August 19, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? No, and if I am not careful I will forget when everyone is home. Especially in my bedroom. Thinking no one would walk into my room.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? INSECURE (ouch)

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? The Halloween store, it is opening soon, it drives me batty. So creepy, just the signs on the front of the store freak me out.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? Someone of good character, someone who loves the Lord with all his heart, someone who is willing stand up for what he believes, someone who fits into our family.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? Quick with a head injury so I could donate the rest of my body. As for the when any time after my husband and children. I do not want anyone to have to miss me. We have already gotten most of our funeral plans made.

Pamela

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Love your answers to your 5 questions. Love this blog!!

Sarann Rap Blog said...

that is very noble of you to want to live longest, I watched my Mom lose my Dad and it was so sad.  I don't want to have to mourn my husband, but I can understand where you are coming from too.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs