Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? I did, I used my swagbucks points to buy a target gift card. So I ordered a new shirt from Target just for me. I also ordered a statue of liberty costume. When I ordered it I thought it was for my little boy. Then my hero reminded me it is for a girl. OOPS!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? Hmm, anything with praise and worship music or maybe something with Mark Lowry in it.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? I HATE, okay I said the 4 letter word, I dislike (I could not bring myself to say it again) folding laundry and putting it away. This is totally crazy but I have a new favorite chore. I love hand washing my plates. Tonight as the kids were getting ready for bed I took the plates out of the dishwasher and washed my dishes. My most favorite is re organizing a bookshelf or a bedroom. Oh to look at a room right after I have de cluttered and organized it is amazing.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? If all of my friends would (give me 6 month notice) turn me into What not to wear I would say clothes. But since no one will turn me in and I would have to shop for myself I would say appliances. I have a list of things that I would love to have. Like a larger kitchen ade.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Do not laugh but I do not know the difference. I buy whatever is on sale. I just asked my hero because honestly I did not know what he liked and he said miracle whip. Okay now I know.
These were fun questions, and because of them I now know which one my husband likes.
Pamela

1 comments:

Vicky said...

Don't feel bad,I don't know the difference between Miracle Whip and Mayo either.  I just buy whatever is on sale and usually the store brand.

I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop.  If you would like to come say hi, I'd love to see you at http://messforless.blogspot.comThanks! Vicky

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs